Business description: Musical instrument, leisure and fitness equipment rental.
· The hirer will pay via his / her own credit or debit card upon delivery and product inspection. Proof of identity will be required prior to release of the product(s) including either a current driving licence or utility bill showing the address at which the product is delivered.
· The hire period will commence on the morning of the agreed delivery date and end upon collection of the hired product at the agreed AM/PM collection date period. If a PM delivery, then the hire charge commences the following day.
· The hirer will confirm the condition of the product(s) is representative of the condition shown in the 'condition report' section of the hire agreement.
· advivum is the owner of the equipment throughout the hire period.
· advivum will not be liable for any loss suffered by the hirer as a result of goods being unavailable or delivered late.
· The duration of the hire will not exceed 3 months.
· Extension to the hire period must be paid in advance of the current hire period expiring and made by the hirer shown on the original hire agreement.
· Collection of the hired item(s) will be agreed in advance and will be made within an AM or PM period. The product (s) must be available for collection within this time period.
· Products not available for collection at the agreed time will be subject to an additional collection charge based on 50% of the original delivery / collection fee. A hire charge will be payable for the extended hire period from time of original collection to actual collection time.
· Products will be inspected prior to removal from the hirers’ premises. Damages evident against the original ‘condition report’ (excluding fair wear and tear) will be charged based on the nature and severity of damage and the impact on the product appearance and performance for future hire. Charging is based on the repair or replacement value of the hired item including the period the product is not available for hire whilst on repair (up to a maximum of 2 weeks).
· The hirer will be available at time of collection to agree the return condition of the hired product. In the event the original hirer is not available, any damage identified by advivum and not shown on the original 'condition report' will be deemed as chargeable. The hirer will be responsible for paying any such charges.
· advivum reserve the right to substitute the hired product with an alternative of equal or higher specification where required and due to product fault.
· The hirer acknowledges that by signing the hire agreement (contract) they have been provided with suitable instruction on the product use and key safety requirements. The hirer is responsible for ensuring no other person uses the equipment without proper instruction.
· The hirer shall read any operating instructions and any labels attached to the goods prior to use.
· The hirer will not attempt to repair any product or interfere with any mechanism / parts or modify them in anyway.
· The hirer acknowledges any age and weight restrictions as detailed on the product and /or Product Use and Safety Sheet provided and is responsible for ensuring compliance during the hire period.
· Any legal charges incurred in the recovery of goods or money will be paid by the hirer.
· The risk of the goods will pass immediately to the customer when the goods have been delivered and signed for. Risk ends once the product has been collected and the contract ends.
· advivum shall have no liability to the hirer for any consequential loss incurred through the term of the hire and subsequent to the hire ending.
· The products cannot be rehired to a third party.
· advivum do not provide loss or damage insurance cover whilst the product is on hire. It is recommended that the item is added to the hirers home contents insurance during the hire period. Lost or stolen product(s) will be charged the current market replacement value.
· The hirer will immediately notify advivum of any product fault. advivum will aim to repair / replace the product within 24 hours of notification. Replacement product, where available, will be delivered to the original address as shown on the contract.
Hire it for the weekend or even a month!
Convenient home delivery!
Terms & Conditions